Evaluation of antimicrobial activity of surfaces
We can qualify and quantify the antimicrobial activity of plastics, metal alloys, textiles and papers in accordance with a range of standards:
- JIS Z 2801 Antimicrobial products – Tests for antimicrobial activity and efficacy
- ISO 22196 Plastics – Measurement of antibacterial activity on surfaces
- NF EN ISO 20645 Textile fabrics – Determination of antibacterial activity
- NF EN ISO 20743 Textiles – Determination of antibacterial activity of antibacterial finished products
- AATCC Test method 147 Antibacterial activity assessment of textile materials
Test protocols can be adapted for products with particular matrices.